13 April 2017

What to do Weekends #221 ~ Happy Easter ~ He is Risen!

Welcome to Shoestring Elegance and the What to do Weekends Party!
If you are new to the Party. We are so very glad you are here!  I've have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board! 
Happy Easter weekend! He is Risen! What a wonderful and grateful week. I hope you all enjoy your Easter with your loved ones and are not too harried from Spring Break! 
Here are my Featured Picks for this week!
Janet at Rosemary and Thyme has my number! If you want to make me happy, get some beautiful roses and make something like her gorgeous Rustic Wooden Box Floral Arrangement  Just so beautiful! What a weonderful centerpiece for celebrating or staring! Ha!
More than one view for this beauty! 
If you aren't already following Linda and myself,   please do so now with one of the following links!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!

All that Jas had me drooling on my keyboard with this yummy Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese!! Now, why don't I ever think of something like this when I'm hungry?!!
The Gluesticks Blog shares her yummy, and completely appropriate Lemon Curd Cheesecakes with Nilla Wafer Crust. Hmmm, my Lemons are almost ripe! :)
Faeries and Fauna showed us how to make her absolutely adorable Easter Egg Floral Place Card Holders. So sweet! These would brighten up anyone's Easter Table!
Carol at Blu Sky Kitchen shared her absolutey adorable Easter Basket Cupcakes! How fun are these?! 
Kathryn @ The Dedicated House is sharing her Little Spring Venue, proving you can make things beautiful even when you're in the middle of unpacking at a new house! Congratulations, Kathryn!
And, last, but definitely not least, Cecelia from My Thrift Store Addiction reminds us all what this time is truly about with her perfect little 15 Minute Up-cycled Frame.
He is Risen! indeed! 
Thank you all so much for being here!!
Many Blessings to you all,
Theresa
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*







24 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the feature. Its such a rush to see the picture from your post scroll up onto the screen. Very exciting.
    I appreciate the opportunity to link up each week and thanks for hosting. Have a beautiful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leanna! Happy Easter! I'm so glad you are pleased. I loved your little egg-less ;) namecards!

      Delete
  2. Thanks a bunch for featuring my grilled cheese! I am thrilled and honored! Easter blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try your grilled cheese, Jas! Easter blessings to you as well!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting!! Happy Easter!!

    Hugs,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter, Debbie! I'm so glad you are here!

      Delete
  4. He is risen indeed! Amen.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Happy Easter, Linda! Thanks for coming by. :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Easter Theresa! Thanks for hosting. Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure, Monika! Happy Easter to you and yours.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Happy Easter.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marilyn! Happy Easter to you and yours, as well.
      Many blessings for this wonderful day!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE the arrangement of the pink roses in the wooden box. I want to save it to Pinterest but I can't figure out how to do it. Should I do it from a different page or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi. You can definitely save it to Pinterest! You should be able to do that by hovering your cursor over the image until you see the red P. If you aren't able to do that, I suggest you click on the link that says, "Rustic Wooden Box Floral...." that will take you to Janet's page and you can pin it right there! Thanks for asking! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the party, Theresa! I hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beverly! Happy Easter to you as well. Many blessings for your weekend. ❤️

      Delete
  9. Hi Theresa, thanks so much for featuring my upcycled chalkboard, He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter to you and yours Theresa!
    many greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Uwe! Easter and Spring greetings to you as well.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the party, Theresa and wishing you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the feature! Hope you had a lovely Easter! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.